Power Up Renewable Energy, Logo
Phone Icon (614) 679-6019

Get Started

Get a solar quote in 3 easy steps!!!!

Get a solar Quote is as easy as 1-2-3.

 


Harness the Power of Clean Energy

Residential Solar
Commercial Solar
Agriculture

Capture the sun's clean energy with solar panels from Power Up Renewable Energy in Worthington, Ohio. Innovative and renewable energy is the best way we can ensure a healthy community and environment. At POWER UP RENEWABLE ENERGY, we are expanding the use of sustainable resources and increasing our services to suit the green power movement.

Our company and technicians are involved with sustainable energy leaders and manufacturers of green power supplies. This allows us to provide efficient and expense saving designs that will carry well into the future, as well as help secure the environment.

Solar power has emerged as a mainstream energy solution across the nation and around the world. Power Up Renewable Energy can help you maximize the benefits of this approach to renewable energy.

 Our complete solar packages include panels, racking, inverters, monitoring, and electrical components. Solar Edge Optimization Packages,  Racking by Unirack, Iron Ridge and PV Quick Mount. Whether creating a design for a commercial building or rewiring a home, we make it a point to pay attention to the details, and that includes a lot more than the gauge of wire and the number of outlets.   

Ground mounted solar panels

CURRENTLY INSTALLING COMPLETE SYSTEMS FOR UNDER $3.00 A WATT !!!!!

We work with architects, designers, project managers, and property owners all for the benefit of the project. Whether creating a design for a commercial building or rewiring a home, we make it a point to pay attention to the details, and that includes a lot more than the gauge of wire and
the number of outlets.

Proud Members of:
 North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners
 State of Ohio Licensing Program ELECTRIC # 14715


Eco-link advertising

Eco-Link, logo

KeyBank, logo

ECO-Link is a partnership between the State Treasurer of Ohio and KeyBank that provides a 3% interest rate reduction for five or seven years on  bank loans when completing energy-efficient upgrades in your home. Through this program, ECO-Link invests in Ohio’s environment and communities while fostering economic growth. The maximum loan amount the interest rate reduction can be applied to is $50,000. A homeowner can opt for a seven-year rate reduction if the loan is for more than $25,000.  


Weatherization projects may reduce energy bills while adding value and comfort to your home.  Additionally, most improvements are also eligible for federal tax credits and rebates, as well as utility companies’ incentive programs, which add to your potential savings.  ECO-Link provides a money-saving tool for Ohioans while supporting a green economy.  Only 50% of the loan proceeds need to be allocated towards eco-friendly upgrades with both secured and unsecured options available.
Please contact Daniel Hartman at the Dublin branch today!


614-467-4127


Major Brands

Our company and technicians are involved with sustainable energy leaders and manufacturers of green power supplies. This allows us to provide efficient and expense-saving designs that will carry well into the future, as well as protect the environment. You can select panels from a range of major brands, including LG Neon™, Aeronergy, and Solar World, with racking by Unirack, Iron Ridge, and PV Quick Mount. Once installation is complete, we also provide monitoring of your photovoltaic electric system as a whole or at the modular level.

Product Links:

Solar Edge | Quick Mount Feet | SolarWorld | Ground Mount |
Roof Mount | Iron Ridge 

Cost-Effective

We work with architects, designers, project managers, and property owners to design and install the system that works best for you. Systems can be ground- or roof-mounted, and we are currently installing complete systems for under $4 a watt. Solar power systems qualify for a 30% Federal tax credit and you could also be eligible for a low-interest loan. Commercial or Home base business' can then write the remaining 70% off according the MACRS schedule.

Financing as low as 2% from the state  | 
SREC $$ still available

Join our Town Hall style meetings, reserve your seat, casual 30 minutes w/ Q & A to follow.

1st Saturday of every month. 9-10am.